SSC CGL Recruitment 2021: Application mode, Salary, Last Date, Application Fee – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an official recruitment notification regarding the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination, 2020. In this exam, all eligible candidates who have a graduation certificate from a recognized university are able to submit their online applications.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021
Name of Exam: Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020
Name of Posts: This information is clearly mentioned in official notification.
No of Posts: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: All candidates who have graduate degree from a recognized university are able to submit their application for this recruitment.
Age Limit: For this information, candidates are advised to check the official notification of SSC.
Application Fee:- Candidates need to pay an amount as application fee through online or offline method to complete the application process. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.. Check category wise payment amount from below.
- General/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female: Nil
Centres of Examination (NER): Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Dimapur (5301), Kohima(5302), Shillong(5401), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur(5502), Ukhrul(5503), Agartala(5601), Aizwal(5701)
How to Apply SSC CGL Recruitment 2021
The candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria as well the criteria mentioned in official notification are able to submit their online application against this recruitment of SSC. The step by step online apply guide is provided below.
- Scroll down, check Important Links section.
- Click on Online Application Link and complete registration.
- Now again, click on Online Application Link and complete your application by provided all details.
- Also make payment of application fee as per your category.
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 29th December 2020
- Last date of online application: 31st January 2021
- Dates of Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 29th May to 7th June 2021