SCERT Assam Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – 34 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Last Date, Full Notification: SCERT, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 34 non gazetted vacancy in different Teacher Education Institutions (TEI) under the Directorate of State Council of Educational Research and Training (S.C.E.R.T.), Assam.
SCERT Assam Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Reservation / Category||Pay Band|
|Lower Division Assistant||05||UR – 02, ST(P) – 03 (One for locomotor Disability)||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 6,200/-|
|Laboratory Assistant||01||UR – 1 (W), ST(P) – 1 (W), ST(H) – 1(W)||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 6,200/-|
|Library Assistant||03||UR – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 6,200/-|
|Statistical Assistant||01||UR – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 7,600/-|
|Stenographer||01||UR – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 8,700/-|
|Graduate Instructor (Arts)||03||UR – 3||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 8,700/-|
|Assistant Teacher (Arts)||01||OBC/MOBC – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 8,700/-|
|Assistant Teacher (Science)||02||UR – 1, ST(P) – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 8,700/-|
|Assistant Teacher||02||UR – 1, SC – 1 (One post for Arts, one for Science)||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 8,700/-|
|Normal Instructor||02||UR – 1, OBC/MOBC – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 7,600/-|
|Instructor||02||UR -1, OBC/MOBC – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 8,700/-|
|Craft Instructor||03||UR – 2, OBC/MOBC – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 7,600/-|
|Manual Instructor||01||UR – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 7,600/-|
|Work Experience Teacher||01||OBC/MOBC – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 7,600/-|
|Drawing Instructor||01||UR – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 7,600/-|
|Music Teacher||01||UR – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 8,700/-|
|Librarian||04||UR – 2, OBC/MOBC – 1, ST(P) – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49000+GP 7,600/-|
- Online Application Starts: 2nd November 2020
- Last date of online application: 22nd November 2020
- Exam fee: NIL
- Exam date: Notified Soon
A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H), and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD). as on 1st January 2020 as per Govt. Office Memorandum vide No. ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02.09.2020. This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit of 40 years. There will be no provision tor age condonation.
Please refer official advertisement for details eligibility post wise.
How to apply for SCERT Assam Recruitment 2020
- Candidates will have to apply through online in the website https://scert.assam.gov.in. Application forms will be available in the website w.e.f. 02.11.2020 till midnight of 22.11.2020. Applications received either by post or by hand shall not be accepted under any circumstances. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidature.
- The candidate has to upload the scanned documents in JPEG/JPG format wherever required not more than 500 KB per document.
- A recent passport colour photograph in black and white background on a standard size 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm has to be uploaded. The photograph must be in JPEG/JPG format not more than 100 kb.
- The candidate has to upload a scanned image of signature with black or dark blue on a white paper. The signature must be in JPEG/JPG format in the size of 3.5 cm (width) x 2.5 cm (height) not; more than 100 kb.
- The candidate should have registration in Employment Exchange. registered anywhere within the state of Assam.