LDA Vacancies in Social Welfare Department Assam: 64 Nos Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Last Date, Full Notification – Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 64 LDA cum Typist vacancy of subordinate offices under the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam.
LDA Vacancies in Social Welfare Department Assam
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts||Pay Scale|
|LDA cum Typist||64 [UR: 12, OBC/ MOBC: 25, SC: 7, STP: 1, STH: 13, EWS: 6]||Rs 14000 – 60500, GP: 6200|
- Citizenship: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must have registered their name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline with 6 months of Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application .
- Age: A candidate must not be lees than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category 42 years for Ex-Serviceman, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st January, 2021.
- Application Fee: There will be no application fees.
Selection Process for LDA Vacancies in Social Welfare Department Assam
Phase I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear n an OMR based objective type written test to be held at a venue and date to be notified later through local newspaper and official website.
Phase II: The candidates qualifying in the OMR based Objective Type Written Test shall be called for a Computer Based Typing Test (English and Assamese) which will be of 30 marks For every position, candidates shall be called for Computer Proficiency Test in the ratio of 1:4 in order of merit as per the written test marks.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online (only) through the link https://socialwelfarerecruitment.in in the website https://womenandchildren.assam.gov.in with effect from 10.30 AM of 5th February, 2021 to 11.59 PM of 14th February 2021.
Documents required to be upload
Candidates are required to upload the following documents
- Latest passport size photograph
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C or equivalent examination
- Minimum Education Qualification certificate for the post concerned
- Essential Qualification certificate
- Scanned Signature
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/ Certificate
- Caste Certificate from the competent authority (in case of reserved category OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates)
- Income and Asset Certificate from the competent authority (in case of candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority (in case of PwD category)
- Discharge Certificate (applicable to Ex-Serviceman only) issued by the competent authority
- Declaration Form A