Junior Assistant Vacancies for Chief Electrical Inspector-cum-Adviser: 2Nos
Applications in Standard Form of Application as published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX are invited from interested candidates who are a bonafide citizen of India vide Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of following vacant posts under the establishment of the Inspectorate of Electricity, Assam
Post Name: Junior Assistant
Pay Scale: 14000 to 49000 plus GP 6200
- A candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the government.
- Must possess a Diploma in computer skills for handling data and text on computer typing both English and Assamese.
How to Apply
- The applications are to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto:
(a) One self-addressed envelope of 5 Cm X 11 Cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five Only).
(b) Self- attested copies of all certificates in support of’ Educational & other Qualification, Age, etc. \(c) 2(two) copies of recent passport photographs signed and dated by the candidate on the reverse side of those.
(d) Self- attested copy of valid Registration Certificates of Employment Exchange.
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly subscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Assistant”.
- The last date of submission of the application to the undersigned is 07th April 2020 during office hours.
- The candidates should submit their application to the Chief Electrical Inspector-cum-Adviser, Assam 1st Floor, West End Block, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati-06.
The candidates qualifying in the written test shall be called for the Computer Skill Test / Computer proficiency test and original documents verification process.