1. Name the Mughal General who took possession of the Ahom Capital Garhgaon in 1662.
(A) Murshid Quli Khan
(B) Islam Khan
(C) Shaista Khan
(D) Mir Jumla
2. Who had written the book, Tuzuk-i-Jahangiri?
(A) Abul Fazl
(C) Mulla Daud
(D) Abdul Haq
3. Which of the following revolts during Aurangzeb’s period had a peasant agrarian background?
(A) The revolt of Rajputs
(B) The revolt of jats and Satnamis
(C) The revolt of the Marathas
(D) The revolt of the Sikhs
4. After the coronation, Shivaji assumed the title of
5. Tulsidas composed his Ramcharit-manas during the reign of
(B) Alauddin Khilji
(D) Krishnadeva Raya
6. From where was the Mansabdari system borrowed?
7. ‘Ashtapradhan’ was a council of Ministers in
(A) The Gupta Administration
(B) The Chola Administration
(C) The Vijayanagar Administration
(D) The Maratha Administration
8. The Battle of Saraighat was fought in
(D) None of these
9. The first battle of Tarain took place in
10. Jizya(poll-tax) was imposed on
Indian History MCQs for APSC prelims 2018 – SET 1 (Read Here)
Download APSC Solved Papers (Click here)