IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020: Apply Online, 2557 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Last Date, Full Notification, Result Date – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the recruitment of 2557 clerical cadre (CRP Clerks -X) vacancy.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Last Date|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
Age (as on 01-09-2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee (Inclusive of GST)
|Others||SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM||Payment Mode|
|Rs.850/-||Rs. 175/-||Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.|
How to apply
Apply Online by visiting Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) ibps.in from 02/09/2020.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 02-09-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 23-09-2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 17-11-2020
- Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23 to 28-11-2020
- Date for Download of call letters for Preliminary Online Exam: 18-11-2020
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 05, 12 & 13-12-2020
- Date for Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: 31-12-2020
- Download of Call letter for Main Online Exam: 12-01-2021
- Date for Main Exam: 24-01-2021
- Date for Provisional Allotment: 01-04-2021
- Starting Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 23/10/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 06/11/2020