Handloom & Textiles Recruitment 2021: Application details, fee, syllabus, last date – The Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam has released a recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of total 38 posts of Grade-III (Demonstrator)in the various District and sub-divisional offices of Handloom & Textiles, Assam.
- 1 Handloom & Textiles Recruitment 2021
Handloom & Textiles Recruitment 2021
|Last Date||9th February, 2021|
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Reservations|
|Demonstrator, Handloom & Textiles||38||Unreserved: 13|
ST (P): 08 (RFW – 1)
ST (H): 07 (RFW – 2)
A candidate should be HSLC or equivalent examination passed and 2 (two) years certificate course in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology from any recognized Institute or Certificate Course from Handloom Training Institute of the Department of Handloom & Textile, Assam.
Rs.14,000 to Rs.60,500 + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- in Pay Band – 2
A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as on 01.01.2021 as per Govt. Office Memorandum vide No. ABP.6/2016/51, dated 02.09.2020. This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit of 40 years.
How to apply
- The envelope containing the application form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) along with necessary documents clearly marked as “Application for the post of Demonstrator, Category – SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD” shall be addressed to “The Director, Handloom & Textiles, Assam, Vastra Bhawan, Ambari, Guwahati-1” and submitted in the application box of the Directorate.
- The application is to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto.
(a) 1 (one) self-addressed envelop of 5CM X 11 CM affixing unused postal stamp of
Rs. 10.00 (Rupees ten) only.
(b) Self-attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age,
(c) Attested copy of PWD/ EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority. EWS candidates
must produce an Income & Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not
below that rank of Circle Officer as per provision of Para 5 of Govt. OM No. ABP.07/
2019/4, dated 10.04.2019. Kindly, refer to the Govt. OM No. ABP.07/2019/16, dated
31.12.2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of EWS Certificate from
(d) The candidate will have to submit declaration Form-A related to the Assam Public
Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019
published vide Notification No. ABP.69/2019/17, dated Dispur, the 6th November,
- Candidates may download the specimen copy of the certificate from
(e) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs signed and dated by the candidate
on the reverse side.
(f) Attested copy of valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange
Documents/ Certificates to be produced
- The candidates shall have to produce an original copy of identity proof like PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Current ID Card issued by Educational Institutions, Voter ID Card, AADHAAR Card along with Calling Letter/ Admit Card at the time of the written test.
- The candidates shall have to produce original copy of educational qualification, age, caste, PRC/ Employment Exchange Registration Card, EWS, PwD, etc. at the time of the practical test.
Selection Process for Handloom & Textiles Recruitment 2021
- Written Test: 100 marks as per syllabus of two years certificate course in Handloom Training Institute/ Textile Technology.
- Practical Test: 50 marks