Grade IV vacancy in Assam 2020: 7 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Last Date, Full Notification – Directorate Of Museums, Directorate of Museums, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 8 Grade-IV vacancies under the Directorate of Museums, Assam.
Grade IV vacancy in Assam 2020:
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Reservation / Category||Eligibility||Pay Band|
|Grade IV||08||UR – 03, OBC/MOBC – 02, STP – 01, EWS – 02||Class VIII passed||Rs.12,000/- to Rs.37,000/ + GP 3,900/-|
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Selection Procedure (Grade IV vacancy in Assam 2020)
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in written Examination. The written Examination will be of 50 marks 90 minutes duration (General Knowledge, Maths, Assamese & English). No TA/DA will be borne tor attending the test.
Selected candidates will be shortlisted and have to appear physically with original documents for verification relating to various claims as submitted with the Application form and for medical examination on dates specified by the selection committee.
There will be no Viva-Voce (Interview).
How to apply
|Last Date||25 November 2020|
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Self attested copies of –
- Age proof Certificate
- Educational qualifications
- Caste certificate
- Valid employment Registration card of the State of Assam
- Residential certificate (PRC/Voter ID/Aadhaar), etc
- Candidates belonging to EWS should submit EWS certificate issued by competent authority
- Applicant submit a Declaration in the Form-A (Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 are must. The candidates must provide their mobile nos. in the Application form and available in the website www.museums.assam.gov.in.
2. Self attested three copies of recent passport size Photographs.
3. A self address envelope size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs. 5 only
4. Candidates/ applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
Application should be submitted in person or by ordinary post the Office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari. Guwahati-781001. The last date of receipt of the application is 25th November 2020. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.