In SSC and Railway Examination, General science plays very crucial rule. So today, in this article we cover most General Science Questions for Railway and SSC Exam. There are lots of questions from this section, especially relevant for Railways. Science is very very important so that we have added related Biology Questions for Railway and SSC Exam.
General Science Questions for Railway and SSC Exam
Topic: SKELETAL SYSTEM
- Total number of bone in a human 206 in Adult
- 300 during childhood
- Bone in the head – 29
- Brain is covered by Cranium
- Bone invertebral column – Initially 33, after development it reduces to 25
- Number of ribs – 24
- Longest bone – femur (Thai)
- Smallest bone – steps (Ear)
- The strongest part of the body – Annamael
- The strongest bone of the body – Mandivule
- Total number of bone in hand and feet together is 108
- Muscle and bone joined by tendon
- Bone and Bone joined by the ligament.
Friends, do visit our website regularly for more contents, also do comment if you like our study materials. Follow our Railway Group D study plan to score more with less effort.
[su_box title=”IMPORTANT SCIENCE NOTES”]