Driver and GradeIV Recruitment Assam 2021: Administrative Medical Officer, ESI Scheme, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 17 Driver & Grade-IV vacancy under the establishment of AMO, ESI Scheme, Assam, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022 of Labour Welfare Department.
|Starting date of online application||13.01.2021|
|Last date of online application||23.02.2021|
Driver and GradeIV Recruitment Assam 2021
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Salary||Qualification|
|Driver||2||Rs.14,000/- to 49,000/- Grade Pay 5,000/-pm||HSLC passed and valid 4 wheeler Driving License (HMV)|
EWS-2, OBC/MOBC-3, STP-1,
|Rs.12,000/- to 37,500/- Grade Pay 3,900/-pm||Class-VIII passed.|
|Grade IV (Sweeper)||2|
|Rs.12,000/- to 37,500/- Grade Pay 3,900/-pm||Class-VIII passed|
Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST (PYST (H) candidates.
No fees is required to be paid.
There will be a written examination for the post and merit list shall be publish in the leading daily newspaper in due course of time and shall be displayed in the official website www.esischemeassam.com .
How to Apply for Driver and GradeIV Recruitment Assam 2021 ESI Scheme
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms available at the official website of AMO,ESI Scheme, Assam www.esischemeassam.com.
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if call for and photocopies of all certificates etc are to be submitted.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form submission.
- Class-VIII passed certificate or Birth Certificate for age proof for Grade-IV & Sweeper posts. HSLC passed certificate for Driver posts.
- Admit card/Birth certificate for age proof for Driver pests.
- All marksheets and passed certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (where applicable),
- Driving Licence (HMV) issued by the District Transport Authority, Govt. of Assam for Driver posts.