DC Office Udalguri Recruitment 2021: 6 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Last Date, Full Notification – Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri has released a notification for the recruitment of 6 vacancies of Junior Assistant.
DC Office Udalguri Recruitment 2021
LAST DATE: 05/02/2021
|Name of the Post||Total number of Posts||Pay Band||Reservation|
|Junior Assistant||6 Nos||14,000/- – 60,500/- with GP 6,200/-||ST(P) – 1, OBC – 4, PwD – 1|
Educational Qualification(DC Office Udalguri Recruitment 2021)
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The Candidate must possess a minimum of 6 (Six) months of complete diploma/certificate in computer application from a recognized institute. They must have proficiency in basic Computer application Like
- MS Window, Excel, Linux, PowerPoint DTP (English/Assamese) and internet processing, etc.
Applicants should not less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age on 01-01-2021
as per Govt. 0 M No. ABP 6/2016/51 dated 02.09.2020. The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, ex-Serviceman is 42 years, and Persons with disabilities up to 50 years as per existing Govt. norms. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- Before applying through online mode, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the website.
Instructions for filling up the prescribed form will be available in the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/
Syllabus of the Written Examination(DC Office Udalguri Recruitment 2021)
|SL. No||Subject||Total Marks|
|1||General English (75), General Knowledge (50), Quantitative Aptitude (25)||150|
|2||Knowledge of Computer theory||50|
|4||Computer Proficiency Test ( After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Proficiency Test which will include typing in Assamese and English along with other requirements.||50|