DC Office Majuli Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – 3 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Last Date, Full Notification – DC Office Majuli has invited online application through (https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli) for the post of Junior Assistant and copyist. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Junior Assistant and copyist, read the full notification before apply.
DC Office Majuli Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Reservation / Category||Pay Band|
|Junior Assistant||02||UR – 1, OBC – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/ + GP 6,200/-|
|Copyist||01||UR||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/ + GP 5,600/-|
- Online Application Starts: 13th October 2020
- Last date of online application: 27th October 2020
- Exam fee: NIL
- Exam date: Notified Soon
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- The minimum educational qualification of candidates for both the posts – Junior Assistant and Copyist- shall be graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce from a recognized State/ Central University or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized as such by the State / Central Govt.
- Candidates for the post of Junior Assistant must possess a minimum of 06(six) months Diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Government and have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, Powerpoint, DTP( English and Assamese) and internet processing, etc
- General English: 75 marks
- General Knowledge: 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 marks
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory): 50 marks
- Language Skills in Assamese: 50 marks
- Computer Proficiency Test: 50 marks
- General English, General Knowledge & Arithmetic: 100 marks
- Handwriting Test: 50 marks
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli from 13/10/2020 to 27/10/2020.
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Specimen Signature.
- Admit Card/Pass Certificate & mark sheet of HSLC Examination.
- Certificate/Mark sheet of Graduation.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (If any).