DC Office Dhubri Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – 17 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Last Date, Full Notification – DC Office Dhubri has invited application for the post of 17 Junior Assistant under the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Junior Assistant and copyist, read the full notification before apply.
DC Office Dhubri Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Reservation / Category||Pay Band|
|Junior Assistant||17||UR – 6, OBC/MOBC – 5, SC – 1, ST(P) – 1, ST(H) – 1, EWS – 2, PWD – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/ + GP 6,200/-|
- Online Application Starts: 2nd November 2020
- Last date of online application: 20th November 2020
- Exam fee: NIL
- Exam date: Notified Soon
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University .
- The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma /Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Window, Excel, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Assamese) and Internet processing etc.
- General English: 75 marks
- General Knowledge: 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 marks
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory): 50 marks
- Language Skills in Assamese: 50 marks
- Computer Proficiency Test: 50 marks
How to Apply
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Specimen Signature.
- Admit Card/Pass Certificate & mark sheet of HSLC Examination.
- Certificate/Mark sheet of Graduation.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (If any).