Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Recruitment 2021: Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 25 Junior Assistant vacancies in the ATEPFO Head Office and different districts in Assam.
Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|No of Posts||25|
|Application Fee||ST/SC: Rs.200/-|
|Start Date||1st August 2021|
|Last Date||30th August 2021|
Category Wise Vacancy
|Categories||No of Vacancies|
PB-2, Rs.14000- 49000 with GP-6200 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Recruitment 2021
Employment Exchange Certificate
Eligible Indian Citizens must have Registration Number in Employment Exchange in the state of Assam.
The candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 38 years as on 1st June 2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable as given below
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet, email and computer typing in English/ Assamese language.
The selection process of Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment 2021 in two phases.
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam – (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
- General studies including current affairs, national and international — 60 marks.
- General English – 20 marks.
- Arithmetic — 20 marks.
Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage-II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests
- Computer test (English and Assamese typing) – 20 marks.
- Writing ability test in English. Writing ability tests shall include drafting, precis writing, comprehension, essay, etc. – 30 marks.
Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) official website. The last date of submission of the online application is 30th August 2021.
Documents to be Uploaded with
Candidates are required to scan and upload the following documents
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination (in support of Age proof).
- Graduation Degree passed Certificate and Marksheet.
- Scanned Signature.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD category candidates) issued by competent authority.
- Income and Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Office.
|Starting date of submission of online application||1st August 2021|
|Last date of submission of the online application||30th August 2021|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum qualification needed to apply for this job?
What is application mode?
Application Mode is Online
Is there will be a computer proficiency test?
Yes, in second phase