Assam Sericulture Recruitment 2021: Application details, fee, syllabus, last date – The Directorate of Sericulture, Assam has released an official recruitment notification for the recruitment of 180 posts of Grade-IV under the Directorate of Sericulture, Assam. Online applications are invited from all eligible and intended candidates to fulfill these vacant posts in Assam Sericulture Department.
Assam Sericulture Recruitment 2021
|Application starts||20-01-2021, starts at 12 AM|
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Reservations|
ST (P): 06
ST (H): 23
A candidate should be VIII (8th) passed from any recognized Educational Institutes and the candidate must produce the Certificate of VIII pass from the School authority they had attended with due Seal and Signature of the authority.
Pay Band-1, Rs.12,000 – Rs.52,000 Plus Grade Pay of Rs.3,900 and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Candidates should not be below 18 years of age and above 40 years as on 01.01.2021.
Upper age relaxation will be as follows
|43 Years||45 Years||50 Years|
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
The candidate has to produce the registration certificate of employment certificate in the state of Assam along with the application form.
An Indian citizen and permanent resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
How to Apply Assam Sericulture Recruitment 2021
An online application is required for this recruitment. Candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of Sericulture, Assam will be able to submit their online application on the official application portal. Candidates can follow the steps given below to complete their application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill basic details and click next.
- Fill educational details and click next.
- Fill experience details and click next.
- Upload images &documents and click next.
- Download and Pint acknowledgment.
The candidates have to prepare these documents in digital format before proceeding the application process. Candidates have to scan all the listed documents and upload them in the application portal to complete the application process.
- Recent colored Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate
- Age Proof
- Qualification Certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Declaration in Form-A (Small Family Norms)