Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Junior Assistant & Stenographer Vacancies – 204 Nos
Assam Police has released its advertisement for the recruitment of Junior Assistant and Stenographer for their Head Quarter and District Police Cadres.
Total Number of Vacancies: 204 Nos
Junior Assistant: 15 Nos (Head Quarters) [Unreserved – 4, OBC/MOBC – 3, SC – 3, ST(H) – 1, ST(P) – 3, EWS – 1]
Junior Assistant: 170 Nos (District Cadres) [Unreserved -60, OBC/MOBC – 38, SC – 8, ST(H) – 3, ST(P) – 16, EWS – 45]
Stenographers: 19 Nos (District Cadres) [OBC/MOBC – 5, SC – 1, ST(H) – 3, ST(P) – 5, EWS – 5]
Application Date: 04/04/2020 – 04/05/2020
Junior Assistant (in APHQRS / District Level): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
Stenographer (Grade- III) (District Level): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 640 x 480 (0.3 MegaPixel)
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 320 x 240
- The maximum file size is 450 kb (kilobytes)
Thumb Impression: The candidate will have to take his / her left thumb impression on a white piece of paper, neatly, without any smudges and scan a copy and upload it in the slot provided. Dimension of thumb impression image should be 3.5cm (width) x 1.5cm (height) only. The candidate should make sure that his/her uploaded thumb impression is clear. 100 kb is the maximum size.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300.
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height).
- The maximum file size is 100 kb.
Mobile phone photograph of the signature is not acceptable and can result in disqualification of the application.
- Certificate of proof of age (Admit Card of HSLC / equivalent examination).
- Certificate of Graduation (B.A / B.Sc / B.Com or equivalent).
- Certificate of caste.
- Certificate on Computer Proficiency for Junior Assistant and Certificate of Stenography for Stenographer (GradeIII).
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an income and asset certificate issued by the Circle Officer or Circle Officer (A) of the revenue Circle where the candidate and/or his family normally resides. The income and asset certificate issued by any one of the following authorities in the prescribed format as given in Annexure- I (uploaded in SLPRB website) shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS.
Download Assam Police Junior Assistant Solved Papers (Previous Year) (Coming Soon)