Assam Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020: Assistant Chemist
Assam Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020 notification out. The Assam Jal Jeevan Mission has released an advertisement for the assistant chemist, the total number of vacancies is 11 Nos.
Name of the Post
Eligibility for Assam Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020
Bachelor of Science degree with Chemistry as Major/Honours from a recognized university or institute.
Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years as on 30-09-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
Candidates must be well versed with computer operation and application.
Other Important Points
- Candidate should be a domicile of Assam.
- The selected Assistant Chemist(s) will be stationed at the SRL or at the different DLL and SDLL of PHED, Assam located at different districts and Sub-Divisions of Assam. (Annexure – ‘A’)
- The proposed remuneration for the Assistant chemist will be Rs. 21,500.00 per month (Inclusive of all incentives & perks). Remuneration will likely be revised as per JJM, Assam norms.
Due to the current situation with reference to the Pandemic COVID 19, a contact-less recruitment process purely based on academic performance from class X to Graduation, quality/relevance of work experience, performance in online Personal Interaction (PI) will be followed. The weightage of marks for shortlisting of candidates will be as:
Class X: 10%
10% weightage to candidates who have experience of more than one year in working in laboratories for drinking water testing and water purification.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for PI through online mode. Applicants not producing any of the documents shall not be eligible for shortlisting. They should produce original documents whenever required.
How to Apply(Assam Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020)
- An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking https://forms.gle/VzTqShvXjgRgwDu46
- Copies of Academic transcripts (HSLC onwards), work experience documents and proof of domicile of Assam must be uploaded