Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) recently released an official notification regarding the APSC CCE 2020 Recruitment for 331 posts. APSC is ready to conduct a Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2020. Eligible candidates of India are able to submit their online application against APSC CCE 2020 Notification.
APSC CCE 2020 Recruitment: Examination Details
|Name of the examination||Combined Competitive Examination, 2020|
|No of posts||331 [UR: 121, OBC/ MOBC: 92, SC: 20, STP: 38, ST: 17, EWS: 43]|
Vacancy breakup post wise (APSC CCE 2020 Recruitment)
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 121 Posts
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 69 Posts
- Superintendent of Taxes: 06 Posts
- District Transport Officer: 05 Posts
- Labour Inspector: 18 Posts
- Inspector of Taxes: 27 Posts
- Inspector of Excise: 07 Posts
- Block Development Officer: 33 Posts
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 04 Posts
- Sub-Registrar: 31 Posts
- Assistant Manager of Industries: 10 Posts
Degree from any of the Universities established and incorporated by a Central Act or State Act in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Govt.
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4
- Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade): Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Superintendent of Taxes: Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB
- District Transport Officer: Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Assistant Manager of Industries: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3
- Block Development Officer: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3
- Asstt. Employment Officer: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Labour Inspector: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Inspector of Taxes: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Inspector of Excise: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Sub Registrar: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020.
Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable
(i) By 5 years for SC/STP/STH candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
(iii) For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
Only Indian citizens are eligible for this APSC CCE 2020.
Selection Process for APSC CCE 2020 Recruitment
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages:-
(i) The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
(ii) The Main Examination (written & interview)
Examination Centres or APSC CCE 2020
Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination Centres
BARPETA, BONGAIGAON, BISWANATH CHARIALI, DHEMAJI, DHUBRI, DIBRUGARH, DIPHU, GOALPARA, GOLAGHAT, GUWAHATI, HAFLONG, HAMREN, HATSINGIMARI, HOJAI, JORHAT, KAJALGAON, KARIMGANJ, KOKRAJHAR, MAJULI, MANGALDOI, MORIGAON, MUSHALPUR, NAGAON, NALBARI, NORTH LAKHIMPUR, SILCHAR, SIVASAGAR, SONARI, TEZPUR, TINSUKIA AND UDALGURI.
Combined Competitive (Main) Examination Centres
Application Fee of APSC CCE 2020 Recruitment
|SC/ ST/ OBC/MOBC||Rs.185.40|
*EWS – Economically Weaker Section
*PWBD – Persons With Benchmark Disability
How to Apply for APSC CCE 2020 Recruitment
Candidates who are eligible as per official notification of the Assam Public Service Commission are able to submit their online application for Combined Competitive Examination (CCE), 2020. Candidates need to submit his/her application through an official online application portal developed by APSC. Step by step online application guide is below attached.
- Scroll down, check the Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information & upload documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.